Snow Again!

Wow! Have we had a day of snow! It started this morning and has continued throughout the day. We have gotten at least 4 inches and as you can see from the pictures below, it has been met with mixed emotion. Everything is white and the roads are slick because it has not gotten above freezing all day! I am thankful for a warm house.

The children had a ball making a snowman! All helped but the others had gone inside by picture time. Only these diehards are left out in the cold and they are still smiling!

The dogs did not want to get off the porch even though it was wet and muddy from the children going in and out!

The chickens very carefully picked their way thru the white stuff. As cold as it has been today, we have still gotten plenty of eggs!.

Even Buttercup seemed in awe as she stands in the snow with it coming down around her. She has a “cow palace” to go into but she seems to enjoy the snow!

Related posts:

join the newsletter
Sign-up and get my 20 Must Have Superfoods eBook FREE!

Comments

1. says

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I am returning the follow and visit.
    I would have traded all the rain we got today for all the snow you got! Being in southeast Texas, the closest we got to snow was sleet and rain all day long. :(

2. says

Thanks for stopping by and following me :). will FF :). Well today is Friday so I don’t see you as being late you were early :)
    Have a Great Weekend. Love the pic’s!

3. says

Wow, I am such a city girl! I have always lived right near a major metropolitan area. Having animals, besides cats, is so foreign to me. It must be very cool for the kids.

4. says

Even though my chickens live in Minnesota every time it snows they hop, tip toe and fly to any patch that’s clear.
    Just love reading your posts. Thanks for sharing.
    Take care and have a safe and blessed Sunday.

5. says

Oh my goodness! I have never even been to the snow, you made it look so fun! Thanks for stopping by my site, off to read more on yours now!

6. says

Love your snow photos! Awesome snowman! He is huge! Aw…your corgies (they are both corgies, right?) are cute and so is the cute chick and cute cow!

Blessings & Aloha!
    (Also meant to say…great profile pic too and noticed that you lived in Alabama…we lived in Ozark, near Dothan, when my hubby was in flight school and off and on with the military over the years.) I’m trying to catch up on some blog reading :o)
    Stay warm!