Remember my review last week of The Nourished Baby?
Well, Heather Dessinger the author of this new e-book, as well as, the Mommypotamus blog, has graciously offered one copy FREE to the winner of this giveaway!
I am so excited because after all, each of us wants the best for our children and our family – right? This e-book is a wonderful guide which includes the how’s and why’s of nourishing our children plus over 30 baby, child and family pleasing recipes with photos!
The Nourished Baby will teach you:
- How the ACTUAL BIRTH EXPERIENCE can affect a child’s cravings for life
- Why a 2001 study of North American women found that their breast milk did not meet the minimum requirements for many essential nutrients – and how to make sure your baby gets the absolute best at your breast
- How to decode your cravings while nursing
- Why you should skip rice cereal and go for digestion enhancing stews
- What the latest research says on introducing peanuts, eggs and other “allergenic” foods
- Why experts believe purees can lead to overeating
- When children’s “picky” eating habits can actually indicate a serious problem – and how to correct it
- Tips for raising an adventurous eater
I will announce the winner of The Nourished Baby on Tuesday, August 14, 2012.
Don’t forget, if you just can’t wait to see if you are the winner, Heather is offering a 20% discount until August 15, 2012! Use code: SUPERMAMA
Use the rafflecopter widget below to enter: