Here we are once again at the end of another month! Time is definitely flying and Christmas will be here before we know it which means so will a new year!
We have continued work on and made great progress on the filter house/pavilion and even started a barn (which I have not even posted about yet!). I have found wonderful replacements for pizza and pasta – two of my favorite foods – with grain free pizza crust and spaghetti squash – Yipee!! And, we have a new dog to protect us from the coyotes!
But, the most exciting news here on the blog is …. Dimes2Vines is moving! Yes, we are going to have a new home and a new face! I am not going to tell you yet what the name is – I love surprises! Don’t worry though, it will still have the same content – real food, updates about what we are doing as a family, in the vineyard and life in general. I will keep you posted on the progress of our new address and let you know when to come on over for the housewarming party which will include giveaways – so, stay tuned!
Elsewhere, a lot has also been going on and here are a few of my favorites:
- Suffering from rheumatoid arthritis for year, I am more than familiar with inflammation. But, I am proof that it can be reversed through diet!
- With winter upon us, common cold remedies and other natural remedies always interest me!
- Whitening your clothes naturally with homemade bleach is a great DIY idea!
- I have never been mushroom hunting but it sure seems like an adventure.
- The parents guide to feeding kids has great tips for feeding your children healthy food!
- We’ve all heard about flaxseed benefits, but is it worth it? Are these claims valid?
- I am sure with the cold and flu season rapidly approaching, many of you will be reaching for extra vitamin C supplements. But, will the real vitamin C please stand up? Which do you choose?
- Being a serious do- it-yourselfer, I have been wanting to try homemade toothpaste so hopefully November will be the month to give try!
- How to make a sourdough starter is definitely on my list of culinary arts to learn!
- Chocolate macaroons bring back wonderful memories of our time living in Switzerland and visiting the Alsace region of France where fresh out-of-oven, still warm, melt in your mouth macaroons were served to the tourist – this recipe is a much healthier version!
- I have never fixed crock pot butternut squash but think I will give it a try!
- For a fall salad, bacon and apple sound like a great combo!
- Having never tried oxtail stew before, this recipe makes me want to!
- With the weather getting colder, vegetable soup is definitely on the menu.
- I am always looking for new recipe for winter squash and pie is always a winner at my house as are pumpkin recipes!