I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Welcome to another episode of Tasty Traditions, a real food blog carnival and time for Real Foodies to share their wisdom and creativity. For those of you not familiar with a carnival, it is a place for bloggers to link their posts on a particular subject – in this case, real food. These posts can be Real Food Recipes, Book Reviews, Tips for Healthy Living, Giveaways (involving Real Food or neat kitchen gadgets), Video Tutorials or Green Living Solutions. Just about anything that would help in the quest to return to traditional healthy living.
Don’t worry if you don’t have a blog, you can still join the fun! Simply post your recipe or tip in the comment section.
Rules to Participate:
1. If you are posting a recipe – Please only post REAL food recipes. That means no processed, fake ingredients like margarine, white flour or white sugar.
2. Please link the URL of your blog post NOT your homepage.
3. Show you are cultured by using your best blog carnival manners – Update your post with a link back to Tasty Traditions so others can enjoy the fun! For example – ‘This post is part of: Tasty Traditions’
4. Speaking of sharing the fun – It would help me and others if you would share this post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and any other social media sites you participate in – you will help increase exposure to traditional real food.
5. Leave a comment with a description of your link.