Are you pregnant or trying to get pregnant? How about someone you know? Do you have questions about which foods to feed your children to provide the proper nutrition? Do you know what your baby’s first food should be? (No, it is not oatmeal or rice cereal!) Do you know how to make any recipe healthier by substituting “good” ingredients for “bad” ones?
Kristen Michaelis (aka Food Renegade) answers these questions and many more in Beautiful Babies: Nutrition for Fertility, Pregnancy, Breast-feeding and Baby’s First Food!
I am so excited about Kristen’s new book, because as I shared last week in Beautiful Babies Pre-order Special, I am firmly convinced that had I had a resource like this, my 5 premature pregnancies would have gone full term!
Now, thanks to Kristen, one Cultured Palate reader will win a free copy of Beautiful Babies, a $24.95 value, scheduled to be released on March 19th.
Because I feel the information provided in this book is so important, I am taking advantage of the pre-order special to give it as gifts – it will make the perfect gift for baby showers and young mothers!
Not only is the book full of pertinent information, but every customer who pre-orders a copy of Kristen’s book, Beautiful Babies from Amazon on or before March 18th will ALSO receive FREE enrollment in her Beautiful Babies Online Nutrition Course – a $199 value! The online course is a 12 class e-course with hours of video, a downloadable workbook, fascinating supplemental reading materials, and more — all of it geared toward teaching you how to:
- Increase your fertility
- Boost your baby’s health
- Have a happier pregnancy & birth experience
- Avoid morning sickness, swelling, cramping, & varicose veins
To receive your FREE enrollment:
- Pre-Order the book on Amazon
- Email a copy of your receipt to Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- That is it! One Kristen verifies your order, she will send you a coupon code for your FREE enrollment!
Now, for the giveaway which ends February 25, 2013 at 6:00am (CST)!
Enter to Win:
1. Subscribe to Cultured Palate’s Email Updates – remember to validate your email address or your entry will not be counted. This entry is mandatory.
2. Click on this link: Beautiful Babies to read more about the book then, leave a comment letting me know if you will keep this or give it as a gift.
3. Use the Rafflecopter widget below to claim your entries after doing the appropriate task- click the “Do It” buttons.
****If you are already subscribed to my newsletter and social media stuff – It still counts as an entry! Be sure you click the “Do It” buttons in the Rafflecopter widget below.