How to Get Rid of Gallstones Naturally

gallbladder cleanse presented by Cultured Palate

Have you ever had a gallbladder attack?

I had my first when pregnant with our 8th child and after an all-you-can eat pizza buffet – a high fat meat! It was no fun, in fact, it was quite painful! As a nurse, I knew that I was a prime candidate for gallbladder surgery. Having cared for gallbladder patients, I knew that it was a difficult surgery and I did not want it! In seeking an alternative to gallbladder surgery, my father introduced me to a gallbladder cleanse, also called a gallbladder flush.

I have continued to use the recipe that I will give below, as needed with success. Until I started the GAPS diet, I would use the flush once a year or so. Since I have been on the GAPS diet, interestingly, my gallbladder attacks increased during the first 8 – 10 months or so. During this time, I did the gallbladder cleanse monthly until my stones subsided. Whatever the reason, the GAPS diet seemed to accentuate my gallbladder problem. My gallbladder was not functioning properly and through the healing process of the GAPS diet it is now much better and the need for a gallbladder cleanse in almost unnecessary.

Before I give the recipe …

Did you know that nearly 1 million gallbladders are removed yearly?

Over 20 years ago, gallbladders were removed surgically and the recovery period was slow and painful.  The traditional “open” gallbladder surgery has almost completely been replaced with the introduction of laparoscopy. Laparoscopy uses small instruments and a lighted tube equipped with a video camera, all inserted through tiny abdominal incisions. The recovery period is quicker and less painful with a laparoscopy making it the preferred method of removal.

Unfortunately, the number of gallbladder operations has risen 40 percent since the introduction of the laparoscopy! Perhaps the doctors would prefer to avoid severe attacks so, the gallbladder is removed with vague symptoms like bloating and gas. This equals unnecessary surgery!

Laporascopic removal of the gallbladder while used commonly is not without risk. Accidental severing of the bile duct, which can cause permanent liver damage, occurs in 1 to 2 percent of laparoscopies—three times more often than in open surgery!

Function of the Gallbladder:

The gallbladder is located just under the liver and has a very important role in the digestive process.

According to Wikipedia:

In vertebrates the gallbladder (cholecystgall bladderbiliary vesicle) is a small organ that aids mainly in fat digestion and concentrates bile produced by the liver. The surgical removal of the gallbladder is called a cholecystectomy.

To put it another way, it emulsifies fats. Think of trying to wash greasy dishes without soap. It is almost impossible. Why? Because soap emulsifies the grease. Similarly, the gallbladder stores bile and bile acids, which emulsify the fat eaten so it can be properly transported through the intestine into the blood stream.

Bile is made in the liver, then stored in the gallbladder until the body needs it to digest fat. At that time, the gallbladder contracts and pushes the bile into a tube–called the common bile duct–that carries it to the small intestine, where it helps with digestion. Under certain conditions the bile can harden into stones.

Types of Gallstones:

There are two two types of gallstones:

1. Cholesterol stones made up of hardened cholesterol are usually yellow-green. 80 percent of gallstones are cholesterol stones. They are caused by too much cholesterol, bilirubin, or not enough bile salts or when the gallbladder does not empty as it should.

Gallstones - cholesterol stones

2. Pigment stones made of bilirubin are small, dark stones. Their cause is uncertain although they tend to occur in people with cirrhosis, biliary tract infections, and hereditary blood disorders such as sickle cell anemia – these conditions cause too much bilirubin to form.

Gallstones - pigment stones 180

Either type of gallstones can be as small as a grain of sand or as large as a golf ball. The gallbladder can develop either one large stone, hundreds of tiny stones, or almost any combination.

Symptoms of a Gallbladder Attack:

If gallstones lodge in any of the ducts that carry bile from the liver to the small intestines, a gallbladder attack occurs. Symptoms have a rapid onset and may include:

• Steady pain in the upper abdomen that increases rapidly and lasts from 30 minutes to several hours
  • Pain in the back between the shoulder blades
  • Pain under the right shoulder
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Abdominal bloating
  • Recurring intolerance of fatty foods
  • Belching
  • Gas
  • Indigestion

An easy way to determine if your pain is related to the gallbladder is to press down below on your last rib on your right side and lined up with your nipple – if there is pain there is a good chance that you have a gallbladder problem.

Curing Symptoms Not the Problem:

The removal of the gallbladder is a procedure called Cholecystectomy. Of the 1 million cholecystectomys or gallbladder removals that are done yearly, it is estimated that only a few thousand actually need to come out! Sadly, as many as half of the patients continue to have pain after the gallbladder is removed. Rather than treat the symptoms, more care should be taken to heed the warning signals and determine why the gallbladder is not functioning properly.

liver pancreas

One way to relieve congestion in the gallbladder is a gallbladder cleanse or flush. I am not a medical doctor and do not pretend to give medical advise but I do want to share what has worked for me. The following recipe is one I have used since my first attack in 2002. I use it when I begin to experience pain in my right side, just under my ribs. It is a pain that once you have, you recognize instantly.  While I normally do not have severe pain (because I do the flush before it gets too bad), I have procrastinated and had sever pain, nausea and vomiting – all of which are relieved by the following cleanse and passage of gallstones.

Gallbladder Cleanse Recipe

Drink 1 qt of apple juice each day for 5 days. Drink the apple juice in addition to your regular diet.  The apple juice contains limonoid which helps soften any gallstones and alleviate any pain you are experiencing.

On the 6th day:

Do not eat anything after 6 pm.

At 6 pm, take 1 Tbsp Epsom salt with a full glass of water. Mix the Epsom salt in the water – it takes a bit of stirring. I take a big breath and down it quickly!

At 8 pm repeat 1 Tbsp Epsom salt with a full glass of water.

At 10 pm – mix and drink quickly, 4 oz. olive oil (from my affiliate -where to buy) and 4 oz. lemon juice.

Go to bed and in the morning you will pass any gallstones you may have. I normally have varying sizes of bright green gallstones visible in the toilet. The Epsom salt acts as a laxative to quickly remove the gallstones from the intestinal tract.

Photo Credit © Depositphotos.com/alila

Related posts:

Comments

1. Im 19 and had about 5 gallstone attacks since December till this day the first time I went to the er I did a cat scan and they said everything was okay, saying all my organs were remarkably healthy. About a month later I went back for the pains and got a ultrasound and that’s when they detected some stones. Since then I haven’t had an attack for about a month and a half. I just want to know can I do the cleanse whenever I feel or only after an attack? Because I was thinking of doing it every two weeks if that should be okay? Please answer ! My family does not want m e to do the surgery and we’ve been after constant natural remedies

2. Jessica says:

Hi I’m curious if the cleanse is safe to do in your first trimester of pregnancy?

3. I also wanted to add the Epsom salts are taken to help expand the common bile duct so that the stones can pass through. I was advised to also do an Epsom salt/water drink in the morning. I will warn you this is the worst part of the cleanse for me (more so in the morning). It is definitely best if you use a bit of warm water and drink it quickly or you may not be able to stomach all of the drink and it’s very important (for the widening of the bile ducts) to get this drink in you. It is also best to lie flat on your back immediately after you take the olive oil/lemon juice mixture at night and remain as still as possible until you fall asleep. I have used grapefruit juice in place of the lemon juice. You suggest taking the apple juice with your regular diet, but you also might benefit from fasting or eating just raw fruits and veggies. The morning that you are flushing, you should then slowing add fruits and veggies into your day. As Dina states, I am also not a medical doctor, and you should always seek the advice of your doctor. I have done this cleanse several times and am just trying to share helpful information that I have received.

4. Micaela says:

Hi I am 21 years old i started getting attacks 2 months after i had my daughter i had quite a few attacks after that but they never lasted long the last one i had i landed up in hospital and they diagnosed me with a golf ball sized cluster of stones.

I went to a surgeon and was told that i have to have my gallbladder removed today i came across your remedy and hope that it works for me as the attacks are horrible.

5. This recipe definitely works, I have been having problems and the first thing the doctor recommended was remove the gallbladder due to stones. I gave this recipe a try and the stones came right out on the 7th day.

6. Hey.
    I’ve been experiencing gallbladder symptoms for over 2 years now, this past october *a week before my b-day* I was in the ER for severe stomach pains, was “officially” diagnosed with gallstones. They told me the next step was surgery. I’ve read a lot of the comments and understand that it is my decision on whether or not I want to take the risk and doing the cleanse if I know i have one big gallstone, but has anyone done this cleanse with a large gallstone and if so what was the result? haven’t read anything yet

Thanks Ashley

• Jennifer says:

Ashley I am curious to know how large they stated your stone was and if you had any success with this cleanse. I was told my stone is 2 cm and thinking about this cleanse but not wanting to cause more damage with such a large stone.

• I have the same question, that I do not see an answer for. I have a large gallstone – over 2cm. I assume this is too big to pass? If so, will this cleanse break it up over time, or does this only help to pass smaller stones? Appreciate any feedback – thanks.

• Vadner, I really am not sure how large is too large but 2 cm (not mm) is very large and I would not try it. The apple juice is used to soften the stones and allow them to pass without any pain so I have passed stones that were larger than I would have thought possible but not 2 cm!

• I have had large kidney stones which are akin and to gallstones and for that condition I have used fresh homemade lemonade to dissolve the stones to a size that will allow them to pass when needed, I drink between about a quart to a quart and a half a day or the juice of two lemons over several days. Limes or a combination of the two also work. Currently I am working on gallstones and am planning to try this cleanse in conjunction with apple juice and lemonade to get rid of them. Thanks for the regimen.

7. Dear,
    Dina-Marie, i recently found out from an ultra sound result, that i have 2 gallbladder stones, 1 is 1cm n the other 1 is 0.5 cm. Im very interested in doing the flush, however i have a very important question to ask you. Is it ok to do the flush if im expecting my menstrual period???? As i have a few days off from wk i wanted to do it but not sure whether i should because im expecting it sometime soon or should i wait after??? Please advise. Waiting urgently. Thank u in advance.

8. Keith Logan says:

Having had an ‘epigastric episode’, an ultrasound scan revealed multiple gallstones, too numerous to count and was scheduled for gallbladder removal. In my case, I was, after initial pain relief, and continued to be, pain-free, except for a tenderness at the site of the pain, which had seen me admitted to hospital. Concerned at the potential post op complications and consequences of living without a gallbladder, I was persuaded, quite easily, to look at an alternative.

The cleanse method worked for me in that I passed both cholesterol and small pigment stones and the area of tenderness has markedly reduced. For me, the Epsom Salts left a mildly metallic taste in my mouth and, having substituted grapefruit for lemon juice, I took the olive oil a little at a time, trying to keep the remainder emulsified….. In short, any discomfort was for me both mild and temporary and well worth it. ‘Little pain for maximum gain!’

I will get another ultrasound scan to confirm my ‘observations’ although I may try a second cleanse beforehand in a couple of weeks’ time. My family has been most interested to see whether this is worthwhile adopting themselves, even though they are not symptomatic but will in all probability have gallstones, which is what my doctor stated when I sought a second opinion before cancelling my operation.

Thank you Dina-Marie!

9. mina guria says:

my mother have multiple gall stone. age:45. painful .

10. I am not sure if I have gallstones but I have done research and I am having the system of gallstones at this time I’m unable to afford going to the doctor. Is it safe to try this recipe with out a doctor telling me for sure rather or not I actually have gallstones?

11. can i used an iodised salt instead of epsom salt? its harder for me to look for some epsom salt on nearby drugstore or even on groceries and supermarket here.. hopin for your response soon. thanks so much

12. Arlene says:

My daughter had a baby 11 weeks ago and has 4 gallbladder attacks since then. She has had an ultrasound and has seen a surgeon who has suggested surgery. He would like to hold off (as long as she’s not in too much pain) so that her body can recover from the pregnancy. I have heard about your “cleanse” but I would like to know if it is safe for her to do it now while she is breastfeeding? Hope you can advise!!!

Arlene

13. I was wondering can u use this method on 15 year old?and does this work for kidney stones too?

14. Jessica Z says:

Hello Dina-Marie! Just a quick question; is it ok to use coconut oil instead of olive oil? It sure tastes better. haha. Thank you!

15. Hi Dina, I finished my cleanser yesterday and slept by 10pm as mentioned, but I still haven’t used the washroom a single time and it’s 7 am in the morning. Confused should I take another Epsom salt cup or just wait?

16. Enwerem Calista says:

Thank goodness, l came to your site. Pls I need an urgent advise, l was diagnosed of a thyroid, and had the surgery on the 9th of May, and also the scan l did before l did my appendisotomy distected l have gallstone. Now the question, can l do the flush now cos lm still recuperating from the surgery of goiter and still on drugs, will it affact me? And the apple is it best blended or chewed. Thanks you Gina for your discovery and l hope it works for me

• Enwerem, If you are still recuperating from surgery, you might want to wait as the diarrhea from the Epsom salt can be uncomfortable. The apple is in the form of juice.

17. Hi Marie,

My wife having Gallstone of approx. 14 MM. and she got gallstone attack last year. Now she is preganant and i am worry that she have to face the same pain. I just want to consult that the Gallstone is of 14 mm whereas the Duct through which bile pass is of just 8 mm. Can it be possible to adopt this method to remove the gallstone?

• Ajit, using the apple juice softens the stones allowing them to pass but I really can not say if a 14 mm stone would pass without incident – sorry.

18. Can I do this cleanse while Im in my second trimester of pregnancy?

19. jen molin says:

Is it safe for a 6months pregnant to do thE method?

20. Suzette says:

Hi Dina,

I am scheduled for September surgery, just 5mm but there are a lot of them, based on ultrasound, they are almost half of my gallbladder. My mom already did this only because she had the attacks but did not really seek professional advise. I too had attacks in the past, and she always told me to do it as she feels better now. So I was just wondering if it will be certain that these stones, if passed through my stools, will no longer be seen by September ultrasound? I can’t see anyone posting that they have actually disappeared from the ultrasound so I just want to make sure. I hope you understand. Unsure or sure though, I am still doing this, better worth the try than doing nothing I guess. Thanks Dina!

• Suzette, the stones would not show up if you pass them. One reader commented that she had the stones she passed (as a result of the cleanse) analyzed and they were in fact gallstones. This is contrary to a lot of opposition from this cleanse because after all, the main stream medical professionals stand to lose a lot of money if there is an effective alternative to surgery! I will be praying for you and please let me know how it goes!

• Suzette says:

Hi Dina,

I agree about med professionals insisting on just removing the bladder and I bet they are trying this remedy too. It’s a lot of money to loose indeed. So I am in Day 1 and I will surely keep you and everyone posted as I go through this. After a week, I will try another ultrasound and I will definitely confirm if they are now gone or not. Thanks for your quick reply. :)

• Suzette says:

Hi Dina. So I did the flush last Monday and indeed I saw those tiny greenish rock-like floating. I dug some more forums and read one confirmation that nothing has changed after her flush (same experience), she still saw the same stones in ultrasound. This scares me a little bit since I only have 2 months to flush these stones else, I will go through surgery. I still couldn’t find a solid, affirmative statement anywhere on the web that the stones were actually gone after ultrasound. Is is safe to do this again next month? Thanks in advance Dina.

• Suzette, I have done this monthly (while on the GAPS diet) and I am not sure where but there was a comment that the reader had the stones analyzed after passing them with this cleanse, so, they should be gone. Not sure where you read that the gal still had stones and don’t know what type of cleanse she did, but it is worth a try. I and many others (reading the comments and emails I get) have indeed received relief from this cleanse.

21. Lynette Barrett says:

I need to do the cleanse, but I am worried that I may experience PAIN as the gall stones leave the gall bladder and pass through the ducts (maybe they will get lodged in one or hurt anywhere down the passage leaving the body). Has any one experienced pain with the cleanse?
    Also, should we be eating more apples to keep any new gallstones from hardening?
    Thanks, Lynette

22. Is it safe to drink anything other than the Epsom salt and olive oil after 6pm?

23. Hi Dina,

Wanted to know if you would recommend a colonic or an enema before a cleanse? And when you mean a glass of water do you mean 8oz with 1 table spoon?

Shelly

24. alejandra Urbina says:

Hi I was just wondering what kind of apple juice you used ? Just any kind from the store ? Or an organice type of apple juice ?

25. I must admit i wasnt sure this would work and i hadnt had any pain with my gallstones, yet. It was an incidental finding on an abdo ultrasound. Today was my day 6 and im amazed first at how painfree it was, that it actually worked and third how many came out for there to not be any pain.

26. I’m sorry Dina-Marie, but how long may I ask should she wait do you think she could flush out her gallstone (1) before she could eat something? I couldn’t find any comments on how and when could they eat. Getting very hungry… Thanks a lot. Hope you could answer my question ASAP. God bless you.

• Suzanne, I was out of town and am just sitting down to catch up – sorry for the delay in responding. I normally eat breakfast the morning following the cleanse.

27. Mary Fraser says:

Hello Dina,
    I am having a hard time looking for edible Epsom salt. Is it safe to use the Epsom salt that is used for bathing? Can I use other form of laxative? Thanks!

28. Has anyone ever experienced bleeding with diarrhea with the gallbladder? I had been experiencing pain that i believe to be gallbladder, along with diarrhea. The pain is relieved with apple cider vinegar and apple juice but does return throughout the day. I began drinking apple cider to do the cleanse and am on day 2. Today I have blood in diarrhea.

29. hi dina,thanks.i was diagnosed of multiple gallstones of 18mm x 6.6mm.pls would this cleanse work for me.am also breastfeeding.

30. hi dina pls u didnt answer all my questions.pls can gallstones of 18mm x 6.6mm able to pass?also can eating 4 piece of apple do the same work?

• Sorry about that, mk but I really cannot give you an answer about the size. I do know that the apple juice works to soften the stones so they pass without pain but I have never measured any of mine and even if I had, everyone is different. I would stick to the apple juice since it would take quite a few apples to get the amount of apple juice taken in the cleanse. Hope this helps!

31. Thanks for this post! It’s nice to have one that’s simple and clear. I just have a few questions:

Is all epsom salt edible?
    I eat an apple almost everyday. Would that be compare able to the apple juice?
    I have drop something off at a friends house tonight around 6:00 and will probably stay till 7:00. If I take the first mixture at 6 will I be running to the bathroom the rest of the night? Or does it take awhile to process? 20min? 1 hour? 2 hours? Thank you!

• Sorry I just found answers to my first two questions! So if you could just speak to the last question. :)

• No problem, Lauren – I have never had such a quick response to the Epsom salt and would say from my experience that it is not until after the second dose and then a few hours later. So, I think you will be good to go!

32. Do you drink the apple juice all at once or just throughout the day. Is there anything more that you should do throughout the week. I notice in some of the comments I read a diet change might help. I eat pretty healthy…Salads, lean meats and veggies throughout the week especially, but I could go all fruit or something else if need be if it would help. Please let me know.

Thanks

33. Hi, Dina. I was wondering, is it ok to eat some fatty foods if you have gallstones?

• Eric, I ate fatty foods even though I had gallstones but it was a sign that my body was not digesting properly. Through the GAPS diet, I worked on replacing the harmful bacteria in my gut with beneficial bacteria to aid digestion and my overall health.

34. I just did the flush and it worked. I was skeptical at first, but I wanted to give it a try and I just passed about 45 – 50 stones, three of them were more than 2cm in size. I couldn’t be happier to have them out of my body. And it was completely painless! The only thing I think you should be aware of before going into the flush is that drinking the Epsom salt and the oil/lemon is awful. I spent the night with the worst diarrhea and nausea and I had to take another dose of Epsom salt in the morning before the stones came out. But I am so happy I did it and will definitely do the flush again in a couple of month.

35. I’m currently 6 weeks pp and have experienced about 10 attacks in the last three years, my most recent one was a few nights ago and went for six hours. I want to try this but it states to lay as still as possible but I get up regularly to breastfeed or tend to the baby. Should I wait until my baby sleeps through the night or is there something I can do?

• Rachel, I know that is difficult! I did my first cleanse while pregnant and I have done them while breastfeeding. Depending upon how often you are up with the baby, I might try to wait until the baby is sleeping more. If I were having a lot of pain, I would try to do the cleanse anyway. Sorry not to be more help but let me know what you do and how it works! I will be praying for you.

36. I did a gallstone flush a week ago but I’m still having discomfort. I’m only eating raw vegetables, fruit, apple juice, and water. I’m considering doing another flush soon, but this time I will add the Epsom Salt. Could you tell me about your experience after you did the flush. How soon did the discomfort leave and did it take long to resume your regular diet?

Thank you and I appreciate your post.

• Montse, I never deviated from my diet except the last day of the flush when I took the Epsom salt and olive oil. The next morning I had breakfast as normal. Usually, my pain subsides when I begin drinking the apple juice and for sure the morning after taking the Epsom salt and olive oil.

37. Ninch anch says:

Hi, I had my flush last Sunday & there were large stones that came out. However, I still have that bloated feeling, ‘altho I feel a little bit relieved after the flush but I want to do it one more time now ….is it advisable or is it okay if i’ll do it again? Thanks!

38. Hello! I am unable to find Epsom Salt anywhere. The only kind I can find is sensed to be used in bathtubs. I’ve tried all the natural grocery stores in town with no luck : (. Any suggestions?

39. Hi Dina!
    I have suffered symptoms of IBS for close to 10 years, and finally last week had an abdominal ultrasound performed that revealed a 1.2 cm gallstone. All other organs show as normal.I am also highly gluten intolerant .there you have the complete picture. I understand the standard procedure is to remove the gallbladder which I am fiercely opposed to as this causes many complications for gluten intolerant people who already are low on enzymes to begin with!! I am very interested in your gallstone cleanse , is it safe for me to do it with a stone this size? Should I expect pain?thank you for your reply.

• Delphine, I have not experienced any pain and if you read through the comments neither have others – the apple juice softens the gallstones so they pass easily. I hope this helps!

40. A. Bernaert says:

Dina-Marie–

I started the Epsom salt and olive oil mixtures last night. I’ve been drinking apple juice up until then (the apple juice is amazing and really helped with the pain!). However, no stones. I took another Epsom salt drink this morning to try and help. Any suggestions?

• I would probably wait a day or so and try the cleanse again. I am glad it helped with the pain and I have found that to be true too – its the apple juice! Let me know how it goes!

41. hi dina,although i hv had uss which revealed multiple gallstones.my last attack was on march but ever since then i have been having daily pain only on that upper part.i mean everyday pain frm morning till nite,sometimes dull nd sometimes serious but it is not so painful as attack.pls does gallstones give daily pain even wen i sleep the pain is there,wen i wake up it is there.secondly would this flush work. Thanks

42. Hey dina. I was wondering what kind of olive oil I should use. The link just opens a amazon search to a whole bunch.

43. Hey! Thanks for the blog entry. I had been having constant gall stones attacks for 2 weeks but i didnt know it was that up until i ended up with a severe one last tuesday ending up in A&E. My liver values were high, then had an ultrasound which showed lots of small gall stones. One was stuck in duct that was causing pain but thankfully it moved on its own so no pain. Anyway, had an xray and MRI and was kept in hospital for 4 days for this whole procedure. Doctor has said that my gall bladder needs tk be removed in 2-3 weeks with the surgery.

Since i am not having pain yet i am scared whether this cleanse would cause any pain or make it worse somehow? Also which brand of epsom salts to take?

• Amber, my experience has been that the cleanse relieved the pain and I have never had pain while passing the gallstones. Any brand of Epsom salt will work fine.

• Hi,
        I was recently in the ER due to severe abdominal pain and was advised after ultrasound I have gallstones and advised to have them removed by a surgeon. I was not given the size of stones. Since I have had no other pain episodes, I am interested in the cleanse. However, I read in another article the small passings are not gallstones but the Olive oil mixture that has settled, hardened and formed into stone like shapes. Is there any truth to this?

• Beth Ann, if you read through all the comments, there is a reader who had her stones examined by a lab and they were indeed gallstones. If you have ever had the pain of an attack, the relief that comes from the cleanse and the stones passed – there is no questions that they are indeed gallstones. Traditional medicine would lose a lot of money if people began treating their gallbladder attacks naturally ;)

44. Can one do the gallbladder flush with the apple juice if you are diabetic

45. I wanted to do the cleanse this weekend so I started with the 2 tbsp of epson salt with a full glass of water and an hour and a half into drinking the mix, I got really bad diarrhea. I’m still on the toilet! =/ So sorry for the explicit visual or over share. Is this normal?

46. Hi!
    Greetings from Philippines!

I was having a acute gastritis attack when I was advised for an ultrasound to check if I have gallstones. And indeed I have. Ultrasound says that there is a multiple shadowing with aggregate size of 1.54cm. As of now, thank God, I am not experiencing gall bladder attack. I am now into detox thru juicing every morning and oatmeals. I am quite hesitant of this flushing… With my situation, do you think I need this flushing? Please advise.

I have already prepared 2L of apple juice (thought this was enough only to find out that 1 qt is almost equivalent to 1L, so I need 5L), epsom salt, olive oil and apple cider.
    :D

please enlighten mi…

Trackbacks

1. [...] Gallbladder Cleanse – An alternative to surgery by My Cultured [...]

2. [...] Gallbladder Cleanse – Alternative to Surgery from My Cultured [...]

3. [...] alternative to gallbladder surgery from Cultured [...]

4. [...] sleep Surprising Foods Are Making You Fat What Does “Natural” Actually Mean? Gallbladder Cleanse – An Alternative to Surgery Acid/Alkaline Balance: Key to Good Health 5 Reasons to See a Chiropractor Let’s Move: Build [...]

5. [...] Gallbladder Cleanse – An Alternative to Surgery [...]

6. [...] Flu ‘Tea’ | Homemade Mommy Gallbladder Cleanse – An Alternative to Surgery | My Cultured Palate Epson Salt Detox Bath | Health [...]

7. [...] Gallbladder Cleanse – An Alternative to Surgery [...]

8. [...] – Anyone with Gallbladder issue should really consider giving a gallbladder cleanse a try before resorting to surgery. It’s cheap and easy to do and from what I’ve read [...]

9. [...] is what I came up with: Cultured Palate, how to get rid of gallstones naturally. I think this blog fits me rather well. Also I found, that rather coincidently I had followed the [...]

10. [...] article –here– Another favorite site that I enjoy –here– So by now if you have read all the [...]

11. […] Here’s what happened.  Gallstones came out. I’ll spare you most of the photos and details, but here’s a link to some of pics if you’re interested…Check out My Cultured Palate. […]

12. […] let the gallstone pass before increasing coconut oil dosage again. Cleansing the gallbladder: How to Get Rid of Gallstones Naturally | Cultured Palate There are a lot of additional recipes for cleansing the gallbladder. Google: cleansing the […]