Christmas is drawing closer and I love this time of year with all the excitement and gift giving! In the spirit of the season, I have started a weekly giveaway because I appreciate you, my readers! I am so glad you are here and I want to encourage you to pursue a healthier way of life. This is my way of saying “Thank You!”
This week’s giveaway is an especially exciting one! The DIY Organic Beauty Recipes, written by Heather from Mommypotamus, is filled with over 50 recipes for natural, non-toxic beauty products!
Get ready to pamper yourself!
Just to mention a few of the 50+ recipes how about Rosemary Peppermint Soap, Mint Chocolate Body Butter, Purifying Clay Mask, Natural Tooth Whitener, Orange Vanilla Dream Lip Balm – Many of these would make great gifts for under $5:
- Beetroot Cheek and Lip Tint
- Chocolate Mint Lip Balm
- White Chocolate & Peppermint Lotion Bar
- Tallow Balm
- Homemade Bronzer
In This eBook, You’ll Learn How To. . .
- Make your own shampoo, conditioners, lotions and deodorant
- Whiten your teeth naturally without harsh chemicals like coal tar, fluoride, aspartame, aluminum and benzene
- Nourish yourself from the inside out for radiant skin, hair and nails
- Use natural preservatives, make sure your skin and hair remain PH balanced, and formulate products that are safe for small children
Just can’t wait to see if you win?
Want to do some early Christmas shopping?
You are in luck – now through Dec. 31st you can order DIY Organic Beauty Recipes ebook and save 20% w/coupon code HOLIDAY20!
Enter to Win:
1 Subscribe to the Cultured Palate Email Mailing list – remember to validate your email address or your entry will not be counted.
2. Click on this link: DIY Organic Beauty Recipes to read about the product.
3. Be sure to subscribe to the Cultured Palate Newsletter -You can unsubscribe at any time. Your email address will never be shared.
****If you are already subscribed to my newsletter and social media stuff – It still counts as an entry! Be sure you click the “Do It” buttons in the Rafflecopter widget below.
4. Use the Rafflecopter widget below to claim your entries after doing the appropriate task- click the “Do It” buttons.