The Scripture Writing November verses are here! November’s verses focus on the theme of gratitude. Gratitude can make a huge difference in our attitudes!
My favorite Bible study method has become Scripture Writing for a couple of reasons.
1. I love how easy it is to do. Each day has a verse or verses for you to write and the verses revolve around a particular theme which, for this month is gratitude.
2. The second reason is that no matter how busy I am, I can make time for it.
The verses each day take no longer than 10 minutes to finish. You can certainly spend longer if you have it but it is nice to know they can be finished in a short amount of time.
Suggestions for getting the most out of Scripture Writing as a Bible study method:
- Read the verses in context
- Write them down either on the coordinating paper provided in the set or elsewhere.
- Meditate on them.
- Write down how you can apply them to your life, what you have learned from them or inspiration you have received from them.
That is all there is to it. The goal is to get you into the Bible daily to encourage you to live the life you are called to live!
What is Included?
The monthly set includes 3 pages – the verses for each day of the month along with coordinating lined paper to print for a 3 ring binder.
You can either print the lined paper as a full page or half pages (prints 2 to a page) for use in smaller notebooks.
Both have space for writing your thoughts about the verses and how they apply to your life.
The lined half pages print two to a page so you can cut them in half and use in a smaller 3 ring binder notebook. You can see the small notebook I use here.
Get Bible Writing for a Whole Year!
Each set contains:
- 43 pages with different verses for each month’s theme.
- Binder cover
- Binder spine with 3 size options (depending on what size notebook you use)
- Prayer List printable
- 2 different Bible reading plans.
What do you like most about Scripture Writing?