Easy, cheesy naan broccoli pizza brings dinner to the table in 30-minutes. Soft naan bread topped with a cream cheese broccoli spread, topped with cheese, and more broccoli then baked to make an easy, and cheesy, weeknight meal.
Easy weeknight dinners are so important and what is even more important is that taste delicious!
Naan bread is a fantastic pizza crust because it is pillowy and airy. The bottom stays crispy and it can hold lots of cheese and toppings!
This is a super easy recipe and, another bonus, the cheesy broccoli spread is also delicious on french bread, or even stirred into pasta and baked!
I love easy recipes, and always try to incorporate some vegetables to add fiber and nutrients. This base recipe can be enhanced in any way you like:
- pieces of naan bread
- fresh broccoli
- Parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- cheddar cheese
- cream cheese
- black pepper
You can add any sort of meat to this, including chicken, steak or pork. I would season the meat and grill it with garlic, then and put it between the cream cheese spread and top cheese layers.
Tips for the spread
- Soften the cream cheese to make mixing easier
- Chop the broccoli small so it will cook quickly
- Mix with a spatula to get everything evenly mixed- don't use a whisk because this mixture is thick
- Mozzarella will make this super melty and that is why there is more in the recipe than Parmesan and cheddar
- Mild to medium cheddar melts better that an extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Don't skip the Parm! It gives a delicious and nutty flavor to the pizza
- When in doubt - always add a little extra sprinkle of cheese
The cheese and delicious naan go well with almost anything. In place of the broccoli, you can substitute:
- sauteed mushrooms
Buffalo sauce is my go-to add-on for this, especially if using meat grilled with garlic.
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Place naan bread on a lined baking sheet and set aside. Alternatively, if grilling on a barbecue, use a low-heat under the bread and medium-low heat on an alternate section.
In a medium bowl, mix:
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- cheddar cheese
- cream cheese
- pepper together
Evenly spread the broccoli mixture on the naan bread.
Evenly top with remaining cheeses and a few small reserved broccoli florets.
Place in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from the oven, slice, and serve.
If you’ve tried this Naan Bread Pizza or any other recipe on Cultured Palate please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. I love hearing from you! You can FOLLOW ME on- PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YouTube or TWITTER.
Cheesy Broccoli Naan Pizza
- 2 (8 oz) pieces of naan bread
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Place naan bread on a lined baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and pepper together.
- Evenly spread the broccoli mixture on the naan bread.
- Evenly top with remaining cheeses and a few small reserved broccoli florets.
- Place in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from the oven, slice, and serve.