Who doesn’t love a good ranch dressing? This has to be the Best Ever Homemade Ranch Dressing – Eeeevver! Plus, it is super quick to whip together – you’re gonna love it!
My go-to salad dressing is ranch. BUT, have you ever read the back of a ranch salad dressing bottle? You cannot even pronounce many of the ingredients listed!
That is what makes this homemade ranch dressing so delish – there are NO unnecessary ingredients and no chemical additives that your body doesn’t know what to do with!
Besides the fact that it takes, maybe, like only 4 – 5 minutes to whip up! You can’t beat that.
Not to mention the delicious taste of creamy homemade goodness – seriously, you have to to try it!
Tips for Making Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Lemon juice or vinegar work well in this recipe.
- If a thinner consistency is desired, add more buttermilk.
Suggested Uses for Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Salad dressing
- Use in place of mayonnaise for added flavor in recipes
- As a dip for veggies, pizza, chips…
Homemade Ranch Dressing Step by Step
If you’ve tried this HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING or any other recipe on Cultured Palate please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YouTube and TWITTER.
Not only is this is the BEST Ranch Dressing that I have had it is also super easy! This recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups of dressing.
- Mix the mayo, sour cream, buttermilk and whisk together until smooth.
- Add the spices and mix well.
- Blend in the lemon juice (or vinegar) and whisk until smooth.
- Store covered in the refrigerated.
- Will keep for 1 - 2 weeks.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups of dressing.
- Both lemon juice and white vinegar work well as an acid in this recipe.
- Add more buttermilk to achieve the right consistency.