This Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe is a traditional recipe for the holiday season. Since it is made in the blender, cleanup is a breeze! It is easy and delicious!
Nothing says the holidays to me like pumpkin pie! How about you? What do you think about when you think of pumpkin pie? For most people, it would probably be Thanksgiving or at least Fall.
That is definitely what I use to think of!
Here in west Texas, pumpkins are one thing that grows very well in our garden. It is really a good thing because I have learned how easy it is to cook and prepare fresh pumpkins! They definitely store very well if they are kept cool and dry.
But, when I have time, I freeze them. That means, we have pumpkin pies throughout the year. They are no longer reserved for once or twice a year! And, using the blender, this easy pumpkin pie recipe is a staple.
One of my favorite things is trying to do tasks more efficiently.
Think of the father in “Cheaper by the Dozen.” If you haven’t read it, the original book is really good!
If you haven’t read it, the father was an efficiency expert. He specialized in saving companies time by implementing more efficient ways of doing things. Even in his family (and they had twelve children!), he timed different ways to button shirts, wash hands, to clean…. the list went on.
Do you know if it is more efficient to start at the top or bottom of a shirt when you button it? He did!
To put your mind at ease, I am not that obsessive – I don’t set a timer to see how long something takes. But, I do like to save time.
After all, the more time I save in the kitchen, the more time I have to do other things. I’d much rather spend that time with family, not cleaning up after them.
I know that most of you think the same way, looking at your comments and messages. We all want to do things more efficiently, so we can actually enjoy our lives and be better able to live in the present.
The following Easy Pumpkin Pie recipe appeals to an efficient type-A personality like me because it is all mixed up in the blender, making for very little clean up!
Think about it – no bowls, mixers, beaters…
Seriously, not only is it delicious, the clean up is a breeze!
And, no one will ever know how easy this recipe is – unless, of course, you tell them! It tastes like and is a traditional pumpkin pie. Just with far fewer steps.
Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe Video
I seem to learn best by watching someone else for the first time. So, Wtch the video to see how easy it is!
Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe Video Resources
I love seeing what others like and why so here are the things you see me use in the video:
- Blender – this is a Ninja blender that I love and use almost daily. It has held up to even my large family usage!
- Spatula – this spatula is amazing because it is shaped like a spoon and can be used for way more than just a regular spatula!
- Polish Pottery – I bought most of my Polish pottery while we lived in Switzerland but when I am looking for something new, I shop on Ebay.
What do you do if you don’t have a blender?
Besides running out right this minute and buying on (or ordering one online) you can use an immersion blender or a regular mixer.
When using a regular mixer and fresh pumpkin, be sure that it is well cooked and mushy. That way, your pie will have the right texture. I know it can sometimes be a little frustrating to work with such uneven pie filling. But I promise, it’s worth it.
Tips For Making This Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- If you are looking for a delicious and easy pie crust see the video and a free illustrated printable here – How to Make an Easy Pie Crust.
- You can learn how to cook fresh pumpkin with video and free illustrated printable here – How to Cook Pumpkin. Fresh pumpkin isn’t always necessary, but I find it lends a very nice flavor to the recipe. To each their own!
If you’ve tried this easy pumpkin pie recipe or any other recipe on Cultured Palate please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YouTube and TWITTER.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into a pie shell.
- Bake 15min. at 425F, then reduce heat to 350F and bake 45min. longer or until a fork inserted comes out clean.
Helpful Information For Making This Easy Pumpkin Pie;
- If you are looking for a delicious and easy pie crust see the video and a free illustrated printable here - How to Make an Easy Pie Crust.
- You can learn how to cook fresh pumpkin with video and free illustrated printable here - How to Cook Pumpkin. Fresh pumpkin isn't always necessary, but I find it lends a very nice earthiness to the recipe. To each their own!
Let’s help each other – Share your pie cooking secrets in the comments!