Ready for some healthy dessert ideas? Believe it or not, Healthy Dessert Recipes can be sweet and satisfying! Eating healthy does not have to mean that you give up all decadent and delicious desserts.
If you are like me, you want only the healthiest foods for your family. However, I have learned that sometimes, you eat something, just because it is good.
Certainly, in moderation but especially with children, remember the 80/20 Rule and stop feeling guilty for occasional splurges.
The truth is, desserts made from fresh, real, whole foods can be amazing. So, get ready, as you make your way through this list of healthy dessert ideas. It just might make a true believer out of you!
There are desserts on this list perfect for satisfying every sweet tooth. If you’re into fresh and fruity flavors, check out the Japanese Fruit Plate or the Brown Sugar Baked Peaches.
Looking for something more decadent? Be sure to try the Healthy Apple, Pecan, and Honey Caramel Cheesecake. Or, how about the Healthier Chocolate Gooey Cake Bars.
I repeat – Caramel Cheesecake and Chocolate Gooey Cake Bars!
Now, how can you possibly feel deprived with desserts like that? Eating healthy isn’t always easy. But, with this great list of recipes to try, you won’t have to let your sweet tooth throw you off the healthy path.
This awesome roundup list proves – you really CAN have your cake and your health, too!
Healthy Dessert Ideas: 20 Healthy Dessert Recipes
- Coconut Flour Brownies – Cultured Palate
- Easy Lemon Tart Recipes – Cultured Palate
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding – Cultured Palate
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries – Cultured Palate
- Buttermilk Pie – Cultured Palate
- Skinny Raspberry Cheesecake Bars – Amy’s healthy Baking
- Starbucks Healthy Lemon Cake – Chocolate Covered Katie
- Simple Gluten-Free Apple Crisp – Cookie and Kate
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge – Wholefully
- Brown Sugar Baked Peaches – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Japanese Fruit Plate – Healthy Gluten Free Dessert – The Gardening Cook
- Easy Cannoli Cups Dessert Recipe – Home Cooking Memories
- Healthy Fudgy Brownie Bites – Averie Cooks
- Easy Healthy No-Bake Cheesecake – Bless This Mess Please
- Healthy Apple, Pecan, and Honey Caramel Cheesecake – The Healthy Foodie
- Simple Cinnamon Apple Cake – Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Healthy Carrot Cake Cupcakes – Chocolate Covered Katie
- Double Chocolate Banana Cake – Dessert Now Dinner Later
- Simple Maple Vanilla Baked Pears – Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Healthier Chocolate Gooey Cake Bars – Crazy for Crust
Almost all of us have one favorite sweet that we fall prey to – what’s yours?