This Beef Kabob Recipe features my favorite Homemade Teriyaki Sauce which is sweetened with honey. With a gluten free version, it is great for grilling and for entertaining!
As you already know, I love meals that don't heat up my kitchen - no matter what time of year it is. That is why I love grilling so much. This kabob recipe is super easy and keeps my kitchen cool.
And, in case you are wondering, I do the grilling myself!
Plus, it just seems so fancy to serve kabobs. The children love pulling the ingredients off the skewers!
I like to mix up the Homemade Teriyaki Sauce the night before and marinate the meat overnight. That way, the next day, all I have to do is chop veggies, assemble and grill.
Tips for Making this Kabob Recipe
- Have all ingredients chopped and ready before assembling on skewers.
- Store bought teriyaki sauce may be substituted but the homemade is easy and delicious. Plus, there is a gluten free version!
- Other meat cuts may be substituted: sirloin, top sirloin (also called London Broil)
- This recipe makes 7 - 10 kabobs and is easily doubles, tripled...
Which Kabob Skewers are Best?
Stainless steel skewers are easy to use but must be cleaned after eating. They are dishwasher safe.
The bamboo skewers are easy to use and you throw them away when you are done eating. Before inserting your ingredients, the bamboo skewers should be soaked in water to prevent burning the wood while grilling.
Teriyaki Beef Kabob Recipe Step by Step
- Chop and place ingredients on skewers, rotating the ingredients. Photo 1
- Drizzle sauce on skewers before cooking, while cooking and once complete - you can't have too much! Photo 2
- Cook on the BBQ grill on medium heat for 15-20 minutes. Photo 3
- Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy. Photo 4
If you’ve tried this Kabob Recipe or any other recipe on Cultured Palate please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YouTube and TWITTER.
Teriyaki Beef Kabob Recipe
- ½ cup homemade teriyaki sauce (store bought may be used)
- 9 oz cubed sirloin steak
- 2 bell peppers, chopped in one inch squares
- 1 onion, chopped in one inch squares
- 1-2 cups cubed pineapple
- Garnish with sesame seeds
- 7 - 10 Kabob sticks skewers
- Marinade meat and vegetables in homemade teriyaki sauce for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Remove meat and veggies from marinade.
- Place ingredients on skewers, rotating the ingredients.
- Cook on the BBQ grill on medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle sauce on skewers while cooking and once complete.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Makes 7-10 skewers
Other Recipes For Teriyaki:
Oven Roasted Pork Loin - The homemade teriyaki sauce is delicious with pork loin!