Learn How to Make Pure Carrot Juice with a juicer or a blender with only one ingredient. Carrot juice recipes have endless variations as to the ingredients that can be added. But, this one is pure and simple carrot juice.
Making carrot juice is super easy and quick to make. Especially, when there is only 1 ingredient - carrots. That means there are only carrots to wash and prepare!
How to Make Pure Carrot Juice in a Blender
Making carrot juice does not require a juicer. In fact, there are many people who enjoy fresh juice daily that do not own a juicer.
Here are the steps to make carrot juice in the blender:
- Wash and chop the carrots and add them to the blender.
- Add a small amount of water to come a little less than ½ way up the carrots in the blender. You just need the extra liquid to start it blending.
- Blend carrots until well blended using high speed.
- Position a muslin cloth or a nut milk bag over a container to catch the juice.
- Pour blended ingredients into cloth or bag.
- Pull the edges of cloth or bag together and squeeze as much liquid out as possible.
How to Make Pure Carrot Juice in a Juicer
I find that it takes less time to make fresh juice using a juicer.
That being said, please remember that I am making enough juice to feed an army. With 6 children still at home, 8 people total are drinking the juice I make!
Here are the steps to make carrot juice in a juicer:
- Wash and chop the carrots if necessary to fit into juicer.
- Using the instructions for your juicer, process produce through the juicer. This normally involves pushing the carrots through a chute so they will be cut and juiced.
- Clean juicer and enjoy your juice.
Juicing with a Juicer vs Juicing with a Blender
As you can see, there are half as many steps to juicing with a juicer. But, cleaning a juicer takes a bit more time than cleaning a blender.
And, depending on the type of juicer you have, the cleaning time required can be considerably more. It takes me quite a bit longer with my Champion juicer than with my Breville.
You can read my review of the juicers I have owned on my Carrot Juice Recipes page.
Other Carrot Juice Recipes to Enjoy
Looking for More Than Just Pure Carrot Juice? Here are a few others for you to try. Be sure and let me know how you like them!
- Carrot Apple Juice Recipe
- Carrot Juice Recipe for Weight Loss
Is There Anything The Leftover Pulp Can Be Used For?
Yes! I never waste the pulp and here a few ways to use it:
- The pulp can be frozen and used later in other recipes like Carrot Muffins with Raisins and Nuts or added to spaghetti sauce - it gives a nice sweetness!
- You can also feed the pulp to your animals - our cows love it and it is a treat for our milk cow while we milk her!
- Chickens love eating the carrot pulp and repay us with eggs!
- Composting carrot pulp also adds nutrients to your soil and helps feed your future plants.
If you’ve tried How to Make Pure Carrot Juice or any other recipe on Cultured Palate please take a minute to rate the recipe and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, YouTube and TWITTER.
How to Make Pure Carrot Juice
- 5 carrots
Place carrots through the juicer.
Wash and chop the carrots and add them to the blender.
Add a small amount of water to come a little less than ½ way up the carrots in the blender. You just need the added liquid to get it blending.
Blend carrots until well blended using high speed.
Place a muslin cloth or a nut milk bag in your container.
Pour blended ingredients into cloth or bag.
Pull the edges of cloth or bag together and squeeze as much liquid out as possible catching it in your container.
How Do You Make Carrot Juice?